Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Word by Word



Today I finished going through the "frienditor" responses.  There were only two who went through the whole book, so there is some work left to do.  However, I've made a decision that will light a fire under my writing butt.

I'm going to participate in Nanowrimo this year.  In November, I will write a book that is at least 50,000 words long.  Ironically this will be the longest book I've written in the last few years.  I'm going to go with the Christmas themed story that's been knocking about in my head for awhile.  But in order to focus on Nano, India by Faith must be finished.

That gives me 11 days to finish my edits.  I'm allowing myself the wiggle room to not be done with the other matter in the book by the end of the month.  But the manuscript must be done an ready to publish by October 31st.

Huh, that's not very much time.  Better get on with it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment