Saturday, August 24, 2013

Look What's #1...

I was watching my stats this month for Knitting by Faith and seeing them go up a bit the last few days.  There's also been 2 more 5 star reviews, so maybe more momentum is happening or someone is out there pinning or sharing about it.  This morning, I had a nice surprise.  KOF is ranked #1 for knitting books in the kindle store!  I was as high as #3 before but never thought I'd get to #1.   I'm pretty happy about how my "baby" is doing out there.

You may have noticed I haven't blogged in a little while.  I have a good reason - pneumonia.  Not much going on here but healing and rest.  I should be well enough to still go to the British Isles in a couple weeks so the timing of being sick wasn't too bad.  Although I was about ready to get my travel article critiqued, so that will have to wait until after the trip now.

No comments:

Post a Comment