Friday, May 11, 2012

Insomnia is Like, Magic.

The Procrastination Monster bites the dust.
Bonus point if you know what this statue really is.
So, I'm still up and not tired.  I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights either and think my body is off schedule after being sick.  But, it's been so helpful tonight!

I opened my writing doc and instead of continuing to copy the story over, I just started typing from memory.  The second paragraph really changed things up and the chapter went in a whole new direction which I am very happy with.

Next, I copied over 2 sections from past blog posts.  Neither are complete and perfect in themselves, but I was able to work them over into new chapters.  I now have 11 chapters done!  And I think that I may just make it an even 12, so just one more left.  Then, there's some left for a second edition if I want to do another.

Did you hear that?

1 MORE CHAPTER AND I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST DRAFT!

And here I thought I was behind, with getting my draft done by the end of the month.

Take that, self-imposed deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment