- 1 week in the top 100 knitting books for kindle, varying from #6 to #47
- Over 30 sales worldwide
- 1 - 5 star review
But there's no rest for the self-published. The learning curve continues as I learn to:
- Publish on Smashwords
- Set up POD on CreateSpace
- Learn how to promote my book
- Look into setting up my own publishing house or whatever that's called
- Advertise on other places such as ravelry after it's up on Smash & CS
And start another book to publish. No wonder I don't have much time during the day anymore. I already have a pretty full job, even though for now it's not paying that much yet. However I did sell enough copies to receive a royalty deposit whenever those go out.
Next week will probably see me fall in the ranks, but I have hope that it will bounce back again in a few months.