Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bloggiversary!

Orchids as the MN Landscape Arboretum
Today is ePublishing By Night's one week anniversary.  Was it only a week ago that this blog came into existence?  Oh the memories, sweet memories. 

This first week seems a little nebulous to me, and maybe to you too.  However, I did identify and focus on writing a book, re-connect with writing friends, and find some places that will hopefully help along the way.  Not bad for seven days, really.  I've also written a bit more this last week than the last couple months. 

My goal for the month of May is to finish the first draft of the knitting book.  Then for April, I'll shoot for having it edited and get it formatted to be ePublished.  If all goes well, I could have this thing ready to go in June.  It's a bit exciting to be so close, but also somewhat scary. 

Having dreams come to fruition is always risky.

3,799 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment